Dates and Fees
Our JWSD dance recital will be held on Sunday, June 7th, 2020.
The required dress rehearsal is the day before, on Saturday, June 6th, 2020.
A dance recital is a special event and takes much preparation and planning. Classes that participate will learn a routine, order a recital costume, and work together as a team. Communication with your teacher about whether you plan to participate in the recital is very important and should be discussed as early as possible.
The recital fee is $150 per dancer and is due December 1st, 2019. It includes one costume with accessories, the recital t-shirt, and a professional digital recording of the dance recital. This fee also pays for the venue rental, staff, and recital expenses. This fee is non-refundable following commitment to perform.
Important things you need to know:
1. Due to the bright lighting in a full theater, dancers will need to wear stage make-up.
2. Although most members of a class choose to participate in the dance recital, it is not required.
3. A dance recital is a commitment and each performing class is a team.
4. The required dress rehearsal is mandatory and every dancer must be in attendance to perform in the dance recital without exception.
5. A cover-up must be worn upon arrival and departure from the venue for the dress rehearsal and recital.
Classes that do not participate in the JWSD dance recital are:
Dress Rehearsal June 6th
Recital June 7th, 2020