1.We will offer both virtual dance classes and live dance classes for the 2020-2021 session so that everyone has choices and flexibility.
2. We will limit our live dance classes to 4 students per class to ensure social distancing as well as dance room manageability for our teachers. As time goes on we may increase the class size to 6 students per class if we feel it is safe to do so.
3. Masks will be required by everyone inside the dance room and upon arrival and departure to and from the dance studio.
4. Our lobby will not be open this session to visitors. Parents will be able to monitor dance class from a device in their vehicle.
5. We will have one dance class going at a time with a 15 minute break between classes for safe release and studio cleaning.
6. We will only use the large dance room.The smaller dance room may be in use for virtual dance classes or a private lesson.
7. We will practice social distancing in the dance room and upon arrival and departure to and from the studio.
8. Each dancer will have his/her own space sectioned off in the large dance room.
9. We will check temperatures before entering the dance room with a touchless thermometer.
10. We will use hand sanitizer in the dance room as needed.
11. We have added an air purifier to the dance room.
12. We will schedule weekly deep cleanings for our studio space.
13. We will not share any items within the dance room.
14. Dancers and staff are asked to use the bathroom before arriving at the dance studio. The bathroom will be for emergencies only.
15. Dancers will arrive to dance class dressed and ready for class.
16. Dancers will arrive to dance class 2-3 minutes prior to the start of dance class. Punctuality during this time is crucial.
17. Dancers who miss a dance class are invited to join a virtual dance class for make-up lessons. We will not be able to accommodate extra dancers for live dance classes so that we can maintain a very specific dance class size and student to teacher ratio.
18. Dancers who are not feeling well or displaying any signs of illness must stay home but are welcome to join us for a virtual dance class that week.
What should be worn to dance class?
JWSD Individual or Family Registration fee for the 2020-2021 session $25
Fees for live classes upon our return to the dance studio
"This is not just about learning to dance. We are also learning respect, work ethic and how to work as a team."
"My daughter has attended class for about a month and absolutely loves it! "
"Couldn't ask for better classes and teachers. Our daughters are worth what this school has to offer."
"Teachers were awesome and very positive with new students!!"
"Me encanta tienen una excelente dinámica en grupo y mi niña aprende y se divierte a la vez !!"
"This dance school is such a gem! My daughter has been taking classes there for the last 3 years, and we couldn't be happier with our experience" dance studio Austin ballet